- Updated On:
- June 22, 2023
MW Condos is a New Condo development by JD Development Group located at Hurontario St & Dundas St, Mississauga.
MW Condos will be the newest luxury high-rise residence coming to Mississauga’s new midtown, the perfect option for those seeking convenient and vibrant living. Its central location in Cooksville offers access to a variety of lifestyle amenities and transportation options, including MiWay bus routes, the Cooksville GO Station, the new Hazel McCallion LRT, and major thoroughfares. This makes it easy to explore and enjoy everything that the city has to offer. In addition to its prime location, MW Condos promises to offer stunning high-rise living with all the modern comforts and conveniences that residents expect. With a range of floor plans and amenities to choose from, there is something for everyone at MW Condos.
Location & Neighborhood
MW Condos is conveniently located just minutes away from Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital and 10 minutes away from Credit Valley Hospital. This can provide peace of mind for residents who may require medical care, as well as easy access for healthcare professionals who work in the area. Cooksville is located in the heart of Mississauga, making MW Condos an ideal option for those who want to be close to everything the city has to offer. It is situated near major highways and transit routes, making it easy to get around and commute to other areas of the GTA.
Mississauga is home to many top-ranking schools, including elementary, middle, and high schools, as well as the University of Toronto – Mississauga Campus which makes MW Condos an ideal location for families with children or post-secondary students looking to further their education.
REASONS TO BUY
- The Cooksville community is often referred to as “The 5 and 10 or the “Four Corners”. Both monikers make reference to the Hurontario and Dundas cross streets which are still the main geographical cross streets for this neighborhood. Today Cooksville has grown into a vibrant and multicultural neighborhood with a diverse built character ranging from residential houses to industrial and commercial buildings, and suburban style shopping plazas.
- Residents at MW Condos will find themselves within walking distance from a number of MiWay transit routes as well as the Cooksville GO Station where you can commute to downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes!
- Conquer your morning commute with impeccable ease being minutes from the QEW and Highways 403 & 401
- Moments from all of your shopping needs at the nearby Square One Shopping Centre. With 330 stores and restaurants, Square One has everything you could want and anything you can imagine from Holt Renfrew to Whole Foods, Crate & Barrel to Hudson’s Bay, Apple to Rolex, and more. There are also cultural events and ongoing happenings, plus The Food District, filled with local, artisan fare for avid foodies, and The Rec Room, a hotspot of sports, gaming, eateries and live entertainment.
- Only a quick commute from the University of Toronto – Mississauga Campus which is home to over 14,000 students!
- Conveniently located just 4 minutes from Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital & 10 minutes from Credit Valley Hospital
- MW Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developers, JD Development Group and REID’s Heritage Properties. JD Development Group is driven by one comprehensive goal: to provide distinguished design, efficient service and communities that prove valuable investments for generations to come.
- REID’s Heritage Properties has created the opportunity for investors to partner with one of Canada’s premier and trusted independent home building and development companies. They excel in building new, purpose-build, investment-grade apartments to meet a growing demand across the country
Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
This new development is also close to Sheridan College’s newest campus, which welcomed 3,500 full-time students last year, and a brief drive to the University of Toronto’s Mississauga campus. As if desirable transit and shopping weren’t enough, this Cooksville condominium is close to cultural institutions too, truly making it a vibrant, eclectic destination. The Living Arts Centre, which showcases live theatre, gallery exhibitions and includes subsidized studio space for artists, is nearby, as well as Celebration Square and Cineplex Cinemas.